MEETING POINT: Duomo Square, on the left side of Duomo facade, in front of Vittorio Emanuele Gallery.
(The Last Supper ticket is guaranteed for 24h before and within 24h after the tour).
PRICE: 150€;price per couple. Minimum 2 people per booking.
NOT INCLUDED: food and drink
WHAT YOU COULD SEE:
- Milano Duomo Cathedral
- Sforza Castle
- Arch of Peace and Branca Tower
- Sempione Park
- Piccolo Teatro
- Santa Maria delle Grazie Square (Last Supper)
- Mercanti Square
- San Lorenzo Column
- Financial District with Cattelan Finger
- Fashion District
- Velasca Tower
- Shopping District (Corso Buenos Aires, Corso Vittorio Emanuele)
- La Scala Opera House Square
- Marino Palace
- S. Ambrogio Basilic and the cloister of Catholic University
- Brera District
… and much more!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: Rickshaw tour is free for children up to 7 years old, but they will not receive Last Supper ticket
- Tickets for the Last Supper are guaranteed 24h before and within 24h after the tour, and you will be notified about the exact date and entrance time of your ticket after the booking. For this reason, please be sure to be in Milan for 24h before and within 24h after the Rickshaw tour
- For bookings done within 3 days of the tour date the Last Supper ticket is NOT guarantee, in this case a refund will be provided (partial refund in case of tour without ticket or full refund in case of cancellation).
- For bookings done within 7 days of the tour date please verify with the office the Last Supper visit date.
- In case of heavy Rain or Snow the Rickshaw tour will not be done per safety reason (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or alternative date will be provided.